We Are Your Professional Deck Builders
Building a deck in your backyard or around your pool can enhance the beauty and value of your home and give you more usable outdoor living space. At K.P. Lamarco & Associates, our experienced team can design and build you an attractive deck made from the highest quality materials so that you can enjoy the outdoors while entertaining family and friends in the spring and summer.
Decking We Install:
Traditional Deck Materials
Wood is the traditional material of choice for decks and is still the most popular option. Decks can be built with many species, from classic to exotic, and stained or painted in the color of your choice. At K.P. LaMarco & Associates, we can build your deck with one of our premium woods, including mahogany, teak, ipe and Brazilian cherry. Over the past several years, many homeowners have chosen to add decks built of synthetic materials, such as composites and PVC, to their houses.
Why Synthetic Materials?
There are several reasons for this trend:
- Synthetic decking materials have the appearance of wood, which is what most consumers want.
- Decks made from synthetic materials are easy to maintain. While wood decks need to be painted and stained periodically to maintain their color and prevent rot, composite and PVC decks only need to be cleaned from time to time to keep them looking like new.
- Composite decking materials are durable. They will not warp, twist or splinter the way wood can.
- Decks, railings, and balusters made with synthetic materials are easy to install.
- Decks made from synthetic materials tend to be less expensive than decks made with many wood species.
Your new deck can be customized to match your home, style and budget. You can choose from an array of materials, colors and types of railings and balusters to complement the appearance of your house and yard.
Call us today at (203) 415-6773 to learn more about our professional decking options for your home.