Your Connecticut Vinyl Siding Installers
Vinyl siding is a popular choice for homeowners because of its low cost and easy maintenance. K.P. LaMarco installs premium vinyl siding certified by CertainTeed, a leading manufacturer of building materials.
Vinyl is a polymer formed by a chemical reaction between ethylene gas and chlorine that produces vinyl resin, a fine white powder. The vinyl resin is melted and mixed with additives to create siding, which contains some virgin material as well as re-melted vinyl. The siding comes in a variety of thicknesses and can resist damage from strong winds.
Vinyl siding was introduced in the 1950s as an alternative to aluminum siding. Changes in its chemistry and installation techniques have improved its performance, making it one of the most widely used types of siding for new houses.
Vinyl siding offers several advantages compared to other types of home siding:
- Vinyl has a lower cost than cedar or fiber cement siding.
- It requires less maintenance than other materials. Simply clean the siding from time to time with a solution of vinegar and water or a solution of laundry detergent, powdered household cleaner, bleach and water.
- Vinyl siding is extremely durable. It won’t peel, chip, crack, rot, dent or show scratches; resists insect damage; is impervious to rain, cold, snow, sleet and impacts.
- Vinyl siding never needs painting.
- Many colors and styles are available.
- Vinyl siding comes with a lifetime warranty.
At K.P. LaMarco & Associates, our highly trained and skilled siding installers use top-quality CertainTeed vinyl siding. This long-lasting vinyl siding is the best choice if you are looking for an economical option that will require minimal maintenance.
Call us today at (203) 415-6773 to learn more about our vinyl home siding options and get a no-obligation estimate.