Professional Cedar Shingle Siding Installers
K.P. LaMarco is a leading installer of cedar shingle siding on homes throughout the state of Connecticut. Homeowners choose premium cedar siding for several reasons:
- Cedar siding is beautiful. The untreated wood has unique tones and patterns, which means that your home will look like no one else’s. Cedar siding can also be treated with stains, finishes or oils to achieve a wide array of colors. Unlike other colors and styles of siding that can begin to look dated as the years go by, the look of cedar siding is timeless. Because of its classic appearance, cedar siding is well suited to a variety of architectural styles.
- Cedar siding is highly durable. It is naturally resistant to water, decay and insects. It also resists splitting, swelling and bending.
- Cedar siding is environmentally friendly because it is a renewable resource. According to the American Forest and Paper Association, millions of cedar trees are planted every day in the United States by members of the forestry community. Cedar trees also help the environment by absorbing greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming. Cedar siding requires minimal processing and treatment and it is completely biodegradable once the siding has reached the end of its lifetime.
- Cedar siding is easy to maintain. It requires cleaning about twice a year and periodic inspection for moisture and termites. If properly maintained, quality cedar siding can last for decades.
- Cedar siding is an excellent insulator. It keeps heat in during the winter and keeps cool air in during the summer, which can reduce your heating and cooling costs.
K.P. LaMarco & Associates installs high quality cedar shingle siding made by Maibec, a leading Canadian wood siding manufacturer. Our siding is certified by the Cedar Shake and Shingle Bureau, which ensures that products are of the highest quality.
Contact K.P. LaMarco today at (203) 415-6773 to learn more about cedar siding options for your home.